I have been a professional home cleaner on and off since a young teen. Now in my late 30's and a single mom of two young beautiful girls, I have decided to go full force with it, and be proud of what I do. I have also dabbled in photography in the past year and will be setting up a link to share some of my photos. I have learned many tips from my mother, who also has been running her own cleaning business for many more years than I. I seem to get satisfaction out of knowing that when a client gets home from a hard days work, they walk into a clean fresh home.
I will be publishing cleaning tips and home made cleaning product recipes that I use. I will add Information on products in the market. I welcome any tips and advice you have to offer me as well. I'll probably add just about anything to do with cleaning and more. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment